Share this project
Structural, Geotechnical and Civil design of three residential structures varying from 2 to 4-stories on a 1500m2 site.
- Heavy weight concrete structures on an area prone to liquefaction.
- The poor soil conditions at this site meant the building had to be founded on piles.
- Tight deadlines for delivery resulted in a staged consent.
- Achieved a feasible and cost effective foundation and structural system.
- Assisted the contractor in meeting the programme for delivery.
The building was a test to the EDC teams, regarding a fast paced design and construction. Ultimately, we worked with the architect to achieve the best possible outcome for the client