RIVERHEAD TAVERN, RIVERHEAD
Share this project
Protect existing and new function centre.
- This historic and popular tavern is positioned at the top of a large riverbank.
- The riverbank rises several meters above the river below.
- A substantial slip threatened the opening of the new function centre.
- Respected and established working relationship with Auckland Council.
- EDC responded with a solid, tied-back timber wall design within 24hrs.
- Access was achieved from above rather than from the river.